Over the years I have gathered some feed back on how I work with Clients, Consultants and Contractors.
Listed below are some of the comments from them describing how my work is perceived.
I won’t go through and repeat the full testimonials I have received as they would take many pages.
Specific references can be provided to any new client needing to find out more about George and his property and construction experience
I will just highlight the main themes:-
- Knowledgeable, likable, results oriented savvy manager who runs harmonious projects
- Strong Development Manger Project Manger who generally deals with big property transactions and needs urgent and business focused outcomes
- A person who is clinical in their approach and always articulate. Never one to raise his voice, very calming and relaxing to talk to, always thinking of the logical approach to solve problems
- Absolutely prepared for the attention to detail but have the helicopter approach as well. Go Figure
- Seeing whatever to completion, but at the same time would know when to walk away, decisive
- You cant sit still, You must see results every day. You want responses and results. you had a better understanding of my desired “operations”. Professional and understands operational requirements.
- Experienced and wise construction industry big picture project manager – a man who that can manage larger projects and handle all construction related matters big or small
- Very determined in pursuing his clients interests
- efficient, knowledgeable, proactive, enthusiastic honest
- quiet achiever, who listens, assimilates and gently achieves
- Extremely perceptive and intuitive. Able to express insights very clearly
- Keeps the best Interests of the client at the forefront of his mind at all times